pier fishing Hints and Tips weblog_

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Why I Like

pier fishing



Read this fishing article Night Fishing Preparation


Author: Frank Faldo
I have to admit this subject bores me to tears. Amazingly, the simple fact is that every time I interviewed a fisherman about night fishing tips he mentioned preparation at the top of the list. As boring as the topic can be, make it a habit to go through this section as a checklist before embarking an a night fishing excursion. I am guilty of forgetting some essentials from time to time � make sure you don't! Early morning, evening, and night fishing can be extremely fulfilling (in terms of the FUN you have and the amount of big fish you CATCH). It all depends on how prepared you are for the trip. Here are some tips to make sure that you have an amazing experience, and catch a ton of big fish. Before I begin, I wanted to give you a chance to take your night fishing to the next level. ...


fly fishing stores
gold fish
fishing shops

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home